All information on this page is subject to to change, it is not finalized for 2017!
- Coming to the race from out of town? Consider staying at the Hyatt Place Columbus in the Dublin area. The address is 6161 Parkcenter Circle Dublin, OH 43017. Thanks for the support!
- Races may be observed ONLY from the Eastside riverbanks and walks. Best viewing is from Tent city site on top of Dam Keepers House hill (last 1300m of racing visible). Additional viewing is available along the east shore south of Fishinger Rd bridge. Due to safety concerns from the police, no standing or observing of the races will be allowed from the Fishinger Road Bridge or from the private property along the Westside riverbanks.
- Finish line is located roughly at the Scioto Boat Club Docks.
- Haxton Invitational T-Shirt’s are available the day of the regatta.
- Hospitality Suite: Information subject to change.
- A leisurely breakfast by Columbus’s premier urban chic dining destination, Dock580!
- Hot and cold beverages
- Finish line seating
- Race results printed there!!
- Autumnal offerings for lunch courtesy of Dock580!
- Protection from the elements
- Private port-a-potty
- Fire pit and “Some Oars” in the afternoon with assorted other snacks throughout the day!
Purchase wristbands in advance from www.haxtonregatta.info and click on Sponsors and then Hospitality Suite or purchase them the day of the event at Vendor Row!
ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!! It’s been a terrific season…you deserve a treat!
See you at the Scioto!
Food Trucks: Whether you’re a spectator or an athlete, it’s important to stay well fed and hydrated! Stop by the food trucks for some delicious taste treats…We have Steamin’ Joes for hot coffee, tea, chi, hot chocolate, iced coffee, lemonade, frozen lemonade, smoothies, muffins, granola bars and more! Right next door is Nothing Bundt Cakes that will cure any sweet tooth or craving! MoJo’s Tacos TaGo is a perennial favorite and has some AMAZING south of the border offerings! Loop’s features hot dogs, gyros, salads, fries and more. Last but not least is Salt and Pepper BBQ for those hankering for BBQ!!
Vendor Row: Start your holiday shopping early by visiting our vendor row!
- UA Crew
- Coach, Cox, Crew
- Especially Suri Alpaca
- Fine Designs – 2016 Haxton Invitational Official Merchandise!
- Get it While You Can
- Results will be posted near Command Central – Shelter House Number 3 and online with the Regatta Central Application.
- Haxton Coordinators will be located throughout venue in the event any assistance is needed. They can be identified by their jackets and neon name tags. Any coordinator should be able to assist you as they have contact numbers for all areas of the regatta and maps of the venue.
- Medical Services are located at Shelter House #3. There are also medical personnel in launches throughout the 5K race.
- Regatta Information and Lost & Found are located in Shelter House #3.
- The Haxton Regatta organizers, UA Crew and City of Columbus are all committed to working towards a greener environment for us all. New to this year’s regatta you will find recycling containers beside all the trash receptacles throughout the venue. Please take a moment to put any recyclables in the provided containers instead of tossing them into the trash. We thank you in advance for your assistance. A special thank you to our corporate sponsors Republic, Kroger and our team of volunteers who are committed to assist in this effort and help keep our park and waters clean!